Associated Stocktaking Queensland represents a joint venture with BW & J Moore Stocktakers – which has been providing professional stocktaking services in Queensland and Northern NSW for 35 years – and Associated Stocktaking – which has been providing professional stocktaking services in Western Australia since 1986. Now with representation in WA, SA, QLD, and soon NT, NSW & VIC, this joint venture will not only continue to provide Professional Stocktaking services to Queensland businesses, but will now be able to cater for and provide Professional Stocktaking services to Businesses that operate nationally.
Stocktaking Queensland Management Team:
John has worked in retail for over 30 years. He has owned, operated and mananaged a wide range of independent businesses, franchises, and multinational companies in Australia and overseas including a convenience store, two pizza franchises, a Telstra shop and a boat brokerage. John also worked for Woolworths, Big W and Coles supermarkets and First Page international.
Johns experience in stocktaking and inventory management is extensive – beginning with the management programs of Coles and Woolworths. John managed the first ever barcode scanned stocktake performed by Woolworths in Australia! John was a key part in the development of the stocktaking program and process written for Eagle Boys pizza Franchise to manage all their food costs. John has recently moved over to Queensland after working for over 3 years as a manager for Associated Stocktaking in WA where he gained extensive stocktaking experience working with a huge variety of businesses from small delicatessans to multi national companies. John operates on the Gold Coast and together with Robert Sidoti forms the management team for Associated Stocktaking Queensland.
Robert is a Certified Public Accountant and in addition to his professional background Robert has a wide range of hands on business expertise having operated businesses in the hospitality industry, including an Italian restaurant and two Coffee shops in the Gold Coast. Robert purchased BW&J Moores stocktaking in 2005 and shortly thereafter became the Queensland Vice President of the Stocktakers Institute of Australia. With BW & J Moores stocktaking services Robert supplied stocktaking services to a wide range of businesses helping both small independent businesses and franchised businesses to improve their inventory management. Robert brings a wealth of experience and history with him and forms the other half of the Queensland management team operating out of Rockhampton.
Some referrals from our customers
- Hi Steve just a quick thanks for coming in and doing our stocktake again. We have been using you for over 10 years now!I love using your service because it saves me doing it and we can keep our shop open for trade! You guys are fast and efficient and your team Are very pleasant to deal with. Thanks once again
- Thanks Stephen and John for a top job on our end of financial year stocktake! Everything ran smoothly and the shop was looking pretty good after wards as well – you wouldn’t ever know you had been stocktaking it at all! Our system is now fully up to date allowing me to roll out more of the store onto auto ordering. Had to have been the coldest night of winter but your staff performed well and just got on with it without complaint. Very impressed!
- A huge thank you to Associated Stocktaking! I have been in business for many years and our inventory management had become a pressing issue – so we called Associated, liaised with Stephen and Bill and worked out a plan of action. The result has been a platform for clearing out a lot of old stock and keeping on top of it ongoing. Great result for me and I highly recommend anyone with an issue to contact these guys and see if they can produce a result for you like they have for me!
- May I introduce myself, John Popamatheos, the Principal and Owner of JP Real Estate & Business Agents. I specialise in the sale of businesses, primarily manufacturing & wholesale, service, food & hospitality and distribution businesses and have been involved in the sale of businesses for over 25 years.I am also the President of The Business Brokers Association of Western Australia (BBAWA).In my capacity as a business broker and as the President of the BBAWA I can testify both professionally from my personal experience and from our membership that without question, Associated Stocktaking are the most reliable and professional stocktaking company in Western Australia.I have used Associated Stocktaking for over 20 years and can say that without question and I will always highly recommend Associated Stocktaking to ensure a smooth transition at settlement to the Buyer’s and Seller’s satisfaction in any business transaction in which I am involved.Most certainly using a professional and impartial stock taker is of the highest importance as it removes any doubt as to whether the buyer feels he paid too much or if the seller is concerned he did not get the true value for his stock.Associated Stocktaking is a professional, ethical and longstanding respected firm that offers the best way to properly ascertain the proper value of the stock fairly to the benefit of all parties. They offer the highest standard of service and justifiably deserve my strongest support and highest recommendation.
- Since Associated Stocktaking started servicing our venue, we have fixed all the non-scanning barcodes and products which scanned incorrectly, and we have accurate stock on hand figures! Now we have meaningful variance reports and have been able to reduce our stock levels significantly!
- I have no hesitation in recommending Associated Stocktaking for your business. When I purchase my next business there is no doubting who will be doing my stocktake!
- I would never trust anyone else – as far as I am concerned these guys are the best in the business.
- We have been dealing with Associated Stocktaking Services for over twenty years and their experience and reliability in this field are second to none.